Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Assistant v1.3

Version 1.3 is ready for download.

    New Features
  • Search feature is added. You can search your friends' birthdays
    • Search by name
    • Search by date
    • Search by zodiac sign
  • You can now pick contacts from your phones contact list and assign birthdays.
    Bug Fixes
  • Displaying wrong profile picture issue is fixed.
Here are some screen shots of the newly added features. If you have problems with the application please email me (or leave a comment) before voting bad.












1 comment:

  1. Getting better at every release.
    It'd be better to have a chance to set a date range in the birthday search. I can give exact date but I cannot pick a month/week or X amount of days as a range.
    Zodiac sign search is very cool feature.
    I advise you to put an "about" button in settings and redirect to this web page to show the list of features. A warning message which states "number of birthdays depend on facebook user privacy settings" should also be useful, I cannot see my birthday because of my settings for example ;)

    ReplyDelete